Scott Sargis is a very high energy and dynamic speaker who holds the prestigious C.C. (Competent Communicator) certification from Toastmaster’s. He is also a member of Toastmaster’s elite “Next Step” group, which is closed to only the top C.C.-level speakers in the Chicago area! He is also an expert on technical and engineering recruitment strategies. As a result, he can provide dynamic sessions for your group on best practices to attract and retain key technical and engineering talent, as well as, a multitude of in vogue worldwide topics.
Furthermore, Mr. Sargis is an expert on jobs, careers and labor issues including:
- 1.He is a regular contributor to both WGN TV and WGN Radio
- 2.He has been on the front lines for over 30 years as an executive recruiter placing hundreds and hundreds of R&D, engineering, scientific, technical, IT and manufacturing job candidates worldwide for such clients as ITW, Klein Tools and Wrigley Company in cutting edge fields like AI, VR and robotics.
- 3.He has written extensively on workplace issues for such publications as the Chicago Tribune.
Mr. Sargis’ main topic and interest is interview preparation techniques. This is of paramount importance for two important reasons:
- 1.There are close to 6 million people out of work due to the recent economic downturn and
- 2.Research shows that the most important part of landing a job is selling yourself in the interview process. Mr. Sargis can share those secrets with your audience.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS INTENDED FOR THOSE SEEKING TO BOOK MR. SARGIS FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
All appearances are managed by Strategic Search Corporation. As a result, there is no need to go through a “middle-man”.
Scott Sargis charges $5000 plus expenses for each speaking engagement. His speeches are typically 1-hour to 1 1/2-hours in length. His fee needs to be paid in full at least 30 days in advance of the booking date.
We do not offer and are not interested in cut fees.
Mr. Sargis is a very dynamic speaker who’s main expertise is interview preparation. He will be happy to share those secrets with your audience. If you are looking for an inexpensive speaker, please look elsewhere. If we agree to work with you, then you should expect to pay us $5000 plus expenses, which will be due at least 30 days in advance of your booking date.
c/o Strategic Search Corporation
500 N. Michigan Avenue – Suite 600
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 944-4000